12.17.2014

Funny Things My Kids Said This Year

"What's this?  Is this a chocolate chip or poop?  It's black." -Elijah

When Eli opened a new kid electric toothbrush he said, "I have waited my whole life for this"

Getting Eli ready for church: Me - "Let me fix your collar." Eli- We don't have collars, only dogs have collars."

"Look I got a booger nail." - Elijah

While putting Eli to bed one night he asked me to sing babacoo.  I told him that I didn't know the words very well.  He said, "Yes you do!"  So I started singing.  After a few minutes he said, "Mom it's okay, Daddy is better."

Maverick screams, "Bus!" every time a bus drives by our house, which happens a lot!  He loves busses.

"Mom, I'm just texting Darth Vader to tell him not to go to the dark side." -Elijah

"Maverick!  Baby sister popped out!"  -Elijah (When my mom told him that Hazel was born.

The boys called Hazel baby sister for the first two months on her life.

Me - "Maverick what is your sisters name?"  Maverick - "Hazel Jame"


No comments:

Post a Comment